Caroline Clip Earring
D E T A I L S
*Price based on 1 pcs*
Brass, 925 silver post, 14k gold plated, faux pearl
- 925 silver post for sensitive ear. Sterling silver posts are naturally soft due to the high silver content (just bend 'em back into shape if they get out of whack)
- 14K gold plated on brass. This means we apply a thick layer of 14k gold on top of brass to create a long-lasting and high quality finish.
M E A S U R E M E N T
Length : 7.5 cm
Width : 5.5 cm
J E W E L R Y C A R E
Our pieces are handcrafted costume jewelry, designed to last with love and care. Here are tips on how to look after your gems:
- Avoid contact with water, cosmetics and chemicals (e.g. hair spray, perfume‚ lotions‚ household cleansers)
- Do not place in damp conditions and avoid wearing in the shower, pool, or sea
- Remove when exercising or during activities which may cause sweating
- Store in a cool dry place. Our original boxes (included with each order) make the perfect storage spaces for your jewelry. If you no longer have the box, a zip-lock bag is a great alternative
|order above MYR 60
|order above MYR 140||Malaysia (East)|
|order above SGD $100||Singapore|
*Please note that this minimum spend is only applicable after discounts and vouchers have been applied.*
|West Malaysia||1-3 days||MYR 7.00|
|East Malaysia||3-5 days||From MYR 15.00|
||2-3 days||SGD 11.90|
|Hong Kong||3-4 days||USD 16.08
|United Kingdom||3-4 days
|United States||3-4 days
|New Zealand||3-4 days
|Saudi Arabia||3-4 days
|United Arab Emirates||3-4 days
|South Africa||4-5 days||USD 50.87|
|Brazil||4-5 days||USD 69.27|
*Due to the current situation and an overwhelming amount of orders, please expect delays as we try our best to deliver them to you.*
Delivery Time during CMCO period ⏱
Kindly do expect delay on order processing & parcel deliveries during CMCO period. We try our best to prepare your orders and send them out as soon as we can. Parcels should be able to be delivered to West Malaysia customers in 5-7 business days.
Due to the reduction of flight frequency throughout CMCO period, East Malaysia/ International customers do expect to receive the packages in 7-14 business days.
• Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday (except Weekend and Public Holidays)
• Kindly ensure your shipping address is accurate, as we don’t allow amendments after your order number is generated.
• Our courier service providers are DHL eCommerce, Pos Laju, Aramex or etc.
• We are unable to deliver to P.O. Box addresses. For university/college campus addresses, your orders can only be delivered to the administration office or mail room.
• If your parcel is returned to us due to being undeliverable, you will be contacted for an alternative postage address. We will resend the package to this new address but you are required to pay the extra delivery charge for re-postage. We can only repost orders once. If you decide to cancel your order after it has been returned to us we will not be able to refund the shipping costs & refund of cash or payment to your original payment method (i.e. Online Banking, Credit Card, Paypal) will require a handling & processing fee, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
*Customs Duties, Value Added Surcharges and other relevant government charges and taxes are not included in shipping rates.
*Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We are here to ensure that your goods get to you as quickly as possible. If you have any inquiry, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want your order to reach you in one piece with no damages and provide training to our warehouse team to use the best packing techniques to protect your items whilst minimising packaging. We are constantly trying new types of packaging to be as environmentally friendly and efficient as possible.
Single-use mentality is a dangerous mentality, and we wanted to eliminate this entirely within our packaging system. Previously, our orders were packed in plastic poly bags that courier company’s provided, with our jewelry stored in individual see-through ziplock plastic bag with gift box/ gunny pouch & sometimes padded with bubble wrap for safe passage. Nonetheless, we recognized how much single-use plastic was present, seeing that most, if not all customers, throw their packaging away once they open the package.
We were delighted to made the switch now! We started packaging all of our jewelry attached to card with Plenty logo or in individual fiber pocket/ 100% compostable pocket, put all together in a craft paper bag, recyclable shipping box and compostable postage satchels/ 100% recyclable shipping flyers. Each of our component is recyclable and can be repurposed following our commitment to sustainability and zero waste goal — while keeping the nice look and feel in mind 💛
This is something we have been working on for a while, and we hope this inspires you to start looking for sustainable practices in brands you love 💫
**We limit one box per order and additional box will be charged. Save the earth by only getting what you need and always think of ways to recycle!